Neighbors — please be conscious of social distancing tips whilst you do your half to gradual the unfold of the brand new coronavirus. See the most recent steering from the CDC here.
This submit was contributed by a neighborhood member. The views expressed listed below are the creator’s personal.
The Cuyahoga County Photo voltaic Co-op
The Cuyahoga County Division of Sustainability and the nonprofit Photo voltaic United Neighbors 0f Ohio have prolonged the signup interval for the Cuyahoga County Photo voltaic Co-op till the center of September. Co-op members get monetary savings by becoming a member of with their neighbors to type a purchaser’s co-op for the acquisition of in house solar energy techniques.
Take heed to a prerecorded data session explaining how the co-op works by going to https://coops.solarunitedneighbors.org/coops/cuyahoga-roound-2-solar-ev-charger-co-op/events/
This can be a nice alternative to study concerning the monetary incentives and financial savings supplied by this environmentally pleasant rising know-how with out having to take care of a excessive strain gross sales pitch.
Subjects lined will embody:
* The 26% Federal Photo voltaic Tax Credit score.
* Easy methods to discover out if your property is true for photo voltaic.
* Utilizing Cuyahoga County’s low curiosity HELP Mortgage Program to buy a photo voltaic system.
* Technical advances and typical trade warranties.
* The price of including storage batteries or an electrical automotive charging port.
For extra particulars go to Solarunitedneighbors.org/cuyahoga